#2   ^
Old Sun, Feb-23-03, 15:18
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 188/162/145 Female 69
BF:39%/30/26%
Progress: 60%
Exclamation don't stop now!

Please don't stop...you've had such a great start.

I lost a lot on both of my induction weeks but then stalled for three full weeks only losing 1 pound. I was very discouraged even though I followed everything to a tee, just like you seem to be doing. Your body needs time to adjust and believe me it will. Others can give you a lot more advice about the types of food you should be eating instead of what you are. I'm still not really good at that. I don't have that "flair" just yet. I have to cheat and read everyone else's fitday logs! But thank goodness for this forum. The answers are all here and the people are all here to help you.

You're doing great. Don't stop now, keep going and keep trying and keep looking at your pee sticks. Any little hue is good.

Oh and DON'T eat the cereal! I have a BIG cereal craving (Cocoa Puffs) and it was killing me every night for 5 weeks. Then when I didn't lose and didn't lose, I finally gave in, ate a cup of cocoa puffs with a quarter cup of heavy cream mixed with water and it tasted great and the next day I lost 2 pounds! So at least wait for 3 more weeks but don't tell anyone I told you to!

Dina