View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Feb-23-03, 12:08

Plan: atkins
Stats: 185/168/145 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 43%

I am so sorry to hear that you are dealing with your husband's sickness. I don't know what it is to have someone that you love with cancer but I do know how helpless and frustrated I feel knowing that there is very little that I can do to help my husband who has alzheimers. I was gaining more and more when it dawned on me that in order to help him I had to be healthy so that I can think more clearly. I was wearing a track to the fridge in the flooring. This wol is something that you can do for yrself that will altimately help all those who come in contact with you. I am not saying this is easy but if you need someone to talk to I will be here. Perhaps talk to someone at the hospital about hubby's diet and make then talk to yr self. I tell myself how much better I feel now after only 3 wks and then either put left overs away or chuck them. I cook in smaller quanities of things I can not eat so that it isn't a big deal to use the garbage can. I fix foods that he likes today and his tastes keep changing- sometimes he doesn't know if he has ever tasted a cheese that he used to love. I will keep you in my prayers
Jan