#7   ^
Old Sun, Feb-23-03, 07:47
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%

Good Morning Jansky,

Move those darn jelly beans, I have a tub of them at my house - acutally half a tub. I bought them for "my last meal" before starting low carb. I was eating them in the dark watching t.v. and since I don't like the black ones tossed what I thought was black back in, next day noticed an abundance of PURPLE ones - hadn't noticed there was a new color in there. Anyway they were not the best jelly beans, I like the tiny gourmet ones but my small town only had the big fat ones. So there is this container still hanging around, I have put them in cupboard I seldom open but once in a while when I see them I am tempted to take a handful. They just look so pretty I know I should throw them out but it goes "aginst ma Scottish blud to dae that"

My Sister-In-Law is doing great thank you. She had, surgery,chemo and radiation and they really think she will be allright. It was breast cancer that she had. She still has her breast by the way, they were able to just cut out the cancer.

Will your husband be having chemo, or radiation. It's a rough road ahead for him, but definitely a battle worth fighting. My prayers are with you and your family.

take care now, and ditch those jelly beans,