View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Feb-23-03, 04:53

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 240/234/180
BF:
Progress: 10%
Smile Your messages sure help

I would like to thank Windy, Dina, KoKo and Paleoanth for writing back. I sure appreciate the time that you took to help me. I am more inspired today than I was yesterday. Your messages sure help. It is like I want to do the right thing so that I can report back to you all. I made it through yesterday with just eating 3 jelly beans. I will have to take them off of my desk. I have them there for everyone else, but, as a fat person I find that I end up eating them too. And it is about the ice cream that I have in the house. That has to go too. I am okay with ice cream bars that I get for my husband, but I just can't leave the gallon of ice cream alone.
KoKo, I sure hope that your sister-in-law does well. Is she having to take chemo, etc? I will pray for her fast and complete recovery. They can do wonders now, but as you and I well know it is all in God's hands. When my husband came out of surgery the doctor told me that he wasn't able to get all of the cancer, but so far there is no sign of any more. I think that is because of all of the prayers that our great friends and family have made daily that has made the difference. We just have to keep up the faith and think positive.
You all, please take care and remember that I really appreciate your thoughtfullness.
Bye for now.
Jan