#57   ^
Old Sat, Feb-22-03, 21:11
Reinventing Myself

Plan: Doctor's Plan
Stats: */*/* Female 5 ft 3 in
BF:
Progress: 77%

Hi All...

Donna...I think you hit on a great thing with the reasons for motivation. I have to say, this is the 1st time I am doing this for ME. I have other sources of inspiration, but I had decided last summer, that I had had it. I was tired of looking the way I did, tired of getting tired or out of breath, and that was it.
Dont get me wrong, I want to look better...I want to lose weight...but I also want to be healthy and find something that is going to work for the long haul.
Believe me, I have outside motivators...BF offers "rewards", the way others see me, etc. But for once, if for some reason we broke up, or comments stopped, I would continue doing this for ME.
I dont know if any of this babbling makes sense, but that comment made me think...and this is the result! LOL Scary huh?

Today was good, I actually had to eat when not hungry to get to my minimum calories for the day. It is TOM, and I slept most of the day, so that helps too, you cant eat when sleeping! LOL

I had 1795 calories and an ECC of 27. Going to exercise now (better late then never right?) See you tomorrow!

~Michelle