View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Feb-22-03, 18:40

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/190.5/150 Female 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 46%

Do you feel the love ?

Thank You, for the heartfelt post Fantasia!
I am so with you on this one. For me it is not so much comments but perhaps the unspoken words and actions of others.
I have dug myself a giant hole and retreat to it over and over again. So far, the sides have not given way and I am able to pull myself out of the depths most times to carry on.
Maybe, because of my age I am able to see life differently than I did ten years ago (41). I am really learning to accept myself for who I am and realizing who I am too! A friend, a few years older than I, told me a few years ago (when I was worried about something) that; don't worry, in your twenties you spend a lot of time trying to fit in, in your thirties you worry too much about what others think of you, but in your forties those feelings slip away and you just start to accept yourself and do not worry about what others think, and then she said " I understand that in your fifties and beyond, not only do you not worry about others think, you are not afraid to tell them that to their face "!!!!!
I am looking forward to my fifties I guess

Thanks again. Keep on keeping on!