Old Sat, Feb-22-03, 05:17
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 188/162/145 Female 69
BF:39%/30/26%
Progress: 60%
Smile support

Hello Janksy!

The best thing you can do for your husband is to take care of you. He needs you the most right now and you need to be healthy as a horse! Working together you both can get stronger and healthier. We will all be here for you helping as much as we can as you go along this journey. It is going to be very difficult for you....more so than for most of us I am sure because you have the added stress of your DH.

Hopefully, this site can make it easier for you. There are recipes, tips, and most importantly, others who can share your fears, your goals, your setbacks and your triumphs. You will have all of them at some time or another and hopefully you will get through all of them. Keep a journal and talk to it everyday. Keep a log of your food on fitday.com. It helps!

I wish you the best of luck! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband as you both take on your battles. Just remember, you're not alone. We are an army of thousands - actually I think there are something like 22000 members on this forum!

Keep smiling
Dina