#12   ^
Old Fri, Feb-21-03, 23:37

Plan: atkins
Stats: 354/233/200 Male 5 ft 11 in
BF:YES
Progress: 79%
Wink

Hi Deborah,

I have cheated many times. Many more then i care to admit and I have still lost weight. 75 lbs so far. What i do is if i cheat i take a long walk. Maybe for an hour. I figure that makes up the cheating. I also feel alot better about myself when I'm done. I can't tell you how many times in the past i have cheated early in the week and said well i guess this weeks shot I guess I'll start over again next week. I don't do that any more. THat's how I gained back 17 lbs I had lost and have just lost that 17 lbs again last week after 6 weeks of sticking to my diet rigidly. I kind of went off on a tangent. My point is don't give up! not even a week at a time. Take each day a day at a time. If u fall start again the next day. I have totally gone off my diet for 2 days straight and ate sandwiches and cake etc then started over on the third day stuck to my diet the rest of the week and still lost 2 lbs for the week. anyway I am just trying to illustrate how important it is not to give up. I think you get the point. Well I think I am all typed out. Stay in there you will do great.

Jon