View Single Post
  #219   ^
Old Thu, May-26-11, 14:13
~ JUST DO IT!!! ~

Plan: 5% Carbs/75% Fat/20% Prot
Stats: 191/175/150 Female 5'2"
BF:Getting lower
Progress: 39%

Not posting much on this site anymore. Thought I should come post an update to have something to look back on. This is the only gym log I've ever used so it makes sense that I should come post every so often. I do log my workouts on the Beachbody site now. Makes me sad when I think about abandoning my old trusty gym log. So...not planning on permanently abandoning it

During the month of March I continued to do BFBM, treadmill and some other things.

In April I decided to try P90X again. I was soooo ready for it. I've become a Beachbody coach so I want to start using the Beachbody workouts that I have.

Today is my 40th day of P90X! I've been completely faithful to the plan since day 1.
Mid July will be the end of my 90 days. Just in time for my 40th Bday. What a great gift to myself.

My stomach has gone way down, I feel strong, I'm more muscular, my weight is down and I'm feeling great. It's an intense workout for sure but I'm determined to stick with it. Can't believe I've made so far already.

Note to self:
Remember to come back to post in progress pics. I'm amazed at the 30 day before/after.