#5   ^
Old Fri, Feb-21-03, 06:57
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 246/231/150
BF:
Progress: 16%

LittleAnne--

My body was definitely not happy. I do plan on getting the CAD book as soon as possible, probably this weekend, provided my local bookstore has it. Before I posted, I had read that artificial sweeteners are not allowed on CAD and since then, I read somewhere else that they are, so I definitely need to read the book and find out for sure. The main thing I am trying to do is find a LC plan that I can live with, because I don't want it to be temporary. And to be honest, I didn't research other LC plans besides Atkins before I started. On the other hand, I feel that after doing induction, I am better prepared to do a less restrictive LC plan. Because I don't have really strong carb cravings, I feel that I can stick to a more moderate plan without going overboard on the carbs. I know that it won't be a breeze, but I think it will be much easier now than before induction.

Do you know where I can get accurate info about CAD to read over until I get the book? I have read the basics, but I would like to know more. Thank you.