View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Feb-20-03, 18:05

Plan: Modified SB...switched from Atkins
Stats: 150/145/125
BF:
Progress: 20%

Hiya Pinkdreams!!

We have similar stats(altho I am 5'4") and share a similar impatience LOL. Im just so sick and tired of this weight and want it off now (although I do know this is unrealistic and unhealthy- still cant help the urgent wishing. ) I have not been slender in my adult life. I have never seen the 130's, and although I am in this low-carb way of eating for life, I sure would like to see some lower numbers on the scale.

I will have to get back to you on your poll as I am new and a work in progress. Ive been doing induction(a bit imperfectly, had a few days I went over the 20 carb allotment) but I am learning.I lost 6 pounds the first week ...put back 3 the second.

I am now doing a fat fast, to rid myself of bloat, change up the metabolism, and I figure after 5 days ...induction will be smoother sailing than it was for me the first time around.

Just wanted to say hello to ya ...hope you find what works for you and that you meet your goal.

Btw....are you planning to start a journal? I would love to keep in touch with you...maybe share what works for me as I go along, get some tips in return.

Take care gf.
BB