View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Feb-20-03, 09:51

Plan: Adkins
Stats: 197/193/135
BF:
Progress: 6%

Hi, this is my very first post to this site but I had to let you know that you are not alone. I have started several times and quit because I gave into some temptation. I am on day 5 and I have lost 4 pounds. Don't give up. The one thing I have learned from all of my yoyo dieting is that you have to get right back on it. There are always going to be things that cause you to stumble, I think its how you recover that counts. I am determined that I am going to make it this time no matter what. You can make that same decision. You have to decide how bad you want it. Is the instant gratification of what ever it is your getting ready to cheat with more important to you than losing your weight. I have asked myself that same question at least 20 times over the last 4 days and so far losing the weight is more importnat to me. Even if I do sometime give into temptation I have to get right back on that minute, don't wait for Monday or even the next day, start right then. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to get back going. Good luck! I hope you can get going again. Stock your frig and your cabinets with things that are on your diet. Hope this helps!!