#5   ^
Old Thu, Feb-20-03, 09:22

Plan: sugarbusters
Stats: 213/200/165
BF:
Progress: 27%
Smile Thanks Monet

Hi,

Well, I survived the weekend with only gaining two pounds, but it came off the next day. So I'm assuming it was water.

I've taken off the 3 lbs that I gained so I'm back down to 14 lbs total loss.

You're right regarding the clothes, as I'm getting into clothes that I have not been able to wear in a couple of years!

Thanks for the encouragement on the exercise. I really HAVE to exercise with fibromyalgia, as it helps my muscles so much. But because of bad knees, I can't get into the aerobic level, but I always feel better after exercising.

I finally bought the SugarBusters book (new version) yesterday, and have just started reading through the book. I also bought the Sugarbusters shopping list, which has helped me a lot. I was eliminating a lot of food choices that I didn't know that I could have.

I probably won't change my eating habits much, as I'm comfortable with what I'm eating, and enjoy the salads at lunch.

The one HUGE benefit to me with the Sugarbusters WOE is that my pain levels are way down. I have heard that those who have fibromyalgia are very "carb sensitive", which is why I decided to try this WOE. I'm thrilled, as my pain meds are just sitting on the shelf! Yea! Also, my energy level is up, which is also a huge benefit.

So far, so good. I would love to make this a lifetime WOE, as I really do feel better.

Thanks!