Old Sat, Apr-09-11, 16:04
Registered Member

Plan: x
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubbby
However "adjustment" doesn't sufficiently explain the 15 years of digestion problems I had while eating a "healthy" high carb diet for several decades, unless you are claiming that the adjustment period can take over 30 years. You aren't claiming that, are you?

Lol, my thought exactly, Cubbby! Before I went LC, I had digestion problems quite often, and I didn't realize it was from the way I was eating. A couple pieces of pizza would bring on diarrhea, painful stomach, gas. Haven't had those problems since I started this WOL, but I think I would if I started eating the crap I used to eat again.

I kind of look at it like this: I now know that certain foods are poison to my body. I can't say that they affect everyone like they affect me, and I would never dare be that presumptuous. I find it presumptuous for someone to tell me that if I eat strychnine, the reason I'm convulsing is that I'm just not used to it.

It seems to me that that's what colejames is saying, and I find his attitude to be a bit troll-like. Like he joined the forum just to p*** people off and get a laugh out of it.