View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Feb-20-03, 06:42

Plan: Keto/Phinney18
Stats: 269/265/145 Female 5' 8"
BF:Way/TOO/Much
Progress: 3%

Wow Nedra,
Thanks for encouraging me ! Sorry to be so long in getting back to you but being new I sometimes forget to check different threads I have started so just found this one this morning. I have finally started feeling a bit better lately as far as fatigue.........at least it isn't disabling again.........I have been taking my herbal sleep remedy and I have been sleeping so much better so that is helping alot. THe sun is out this morning soooooooo that is a wonderful boost .We have had so much cold and snow this year that anyone would get a little bit dragged out . February is always a hard month in Maine. We are alllllllllllll ready for spring to get here. It got up to 32 yesterday and that was an absolute heat wave. It has been in the teens and ZERO off and on for 3 weeks now.

Here is a picture of our newest family member .Her name is Sadie Angelina. This was a christmas picture of her. She loves the snow and digs tunnels in snow banks until only her bottom is sticking out. They told us that corgis don't dig but she is like a mole.

Well gotta get to work Debbie