#12   ^
Old Fri, Apr-08-11, 23:26

Plan: I need to find one
Stats: 179/179/154 Female 5'4.5
BF:
Progress:
Default More info on me and think I may have chosen the right plan

Hello,

Last night I was looking at all the low carb diets. I hope if someone has input on all of this, I will really appreciat it.

First when I got home late this evening, my family doc and left a message that my blood sugar is up. A new thing for me but no wonder when all the foods I eat are to keep from having D. Now that one at a time, I am being stared on Xiafaxin antibiotic just for the "gut". I am allergic to so much but since this does not leave the gut, praying it will work. I will be on an adjustable dose of Questran powder.

So since I love 1% milk, must watch the fat, fresh fruits and veggies I am going with the Insulin Resistance Diet for the low carb plan. My problem..Due to the systemic RSD, hernited disc and degenerative disease and even OP and PT wil flaer the RSD for tendonitis or bursitis. my mobility is limited.

Does anyone know about Tie Chia (SP?)? Does it help so that you can then be able to move up to more acitivity? I have many times tried, water (spa) excersis at PT. Same thing happens.
I aplolgize for well venting but am so new to low carb, feel a bit overhwlemed and would welcome any input.

Thank you so much and gain, I very very pleased with this site!