View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Mon, Apr-04-11, 14:38
Patience Personified

Plan: LC/OMAD
Stats: 199/188/130 Female 5'3"
BF:5'5" tall
Progress: 16%

I fully understand, as I've been stalled 15 months now at 170-172. I really don't cheat either. I've followed this religiously and very slowly moved all the way through the carb ladder. I'm holding at no more than 35 net carbs (on special occasions, 40-50 , but I don't gain) and around 1500-1800 calories a day. Fats around 60-65% nowadays (sometimes higher).

My doc's working on some hormonal issues and I just started bio-identical hormones last month. Gained 5# since then (which he told me to expect) but have lost 2 or those already. He's also looking into my thyroid as a possible issue. My TSH test in January was so low it was .92 when the normal range is .35-5.6. Don't know the results yet of the other thyroid test he ran recently. Have to call him this week to find out. Hoping that may shed some light.

I just hang in there, trying not to get too discouraged, eating what I know is right. Maybe one day I'll start losing again. I want to take of another 20-25#. But I'm in this for my health, so if I never lose the rest, well I'm OK with that. I KNOW I'm healthier, feel better and have a pretty good lipid panel that I hope continues to improve.