View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Feb-19-03, 07:41

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 298/265/145
BF:
Progress: 22%

Thanks KJ - Now I'm "dying" / nope cancel that / "extremely curious" to know more about your self-directed heal fibro program. I'll try a search for your posts - since I don't see a journal for you. I'm not here long enough for PvtMessaging - but when I am, perhaps you could share some pointers? And I will be sure to go back & read all the prior posts in this section, as soon as I can!

It's refreshing & encouraging to hear someone say the fibromyalgia stuff is NOT forever! I know & believe it can be changed, but oh boy - keeping your chin up when you feel knocked down can be SO hard.

Jess - Thank you, thank you, for the on target prompt. After your input, suggesting candida, I realized I am experiencing dieoff & other c. symptoms - extreme crotch/vaginal itching for past few days anyway. (Much background with creating & clearing candida, over & over, for last 15 years!)

I just dowsed /muscle tested & got Yes / & will need to treat/handle this for 30 days. I have 2weeks of homeopathic 30C remedy, from my last successful clearing (which is what my primary doctor "prescribed") & will start there. Hope dieoff reactions don't intensify. - I love you calling them out - "Die little buggers Die"!

Jocelyn - You keep the faith! There's lots of good info here. Jess has a journal, you might pop in for a visit there - bet she'd share a research source with you.

Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement. It is SO good to have someone who understands.