#191   ^
Old Wed, Feb-19-03, 04:47
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/183/150
BF:
Progress: 65%
Default Yoohoooooo...where IS everyone?

It's been 2 weeks (or more) since anyone posted!! I hope everyone is finding some kind of hormonal/lowcarb balance! I'm still losing about a pound a week, but it's really a struggle sometimes, due to the hormonal mood swings I experience (feeling depressed, no mental energy, etc.) Also if I forget to take my cal/mag at night then I'm up at 3:30 or 4 am.....and I mean wide awake.....which means by 9pm I'm falling asleep (and missing some favorite tv shows).

The worst part for me is that I'm supposed to be FUNNY and help so many others to come out of their slump.....I mean, my BUSINESS depends on it! But, I go for weeks of not being able to do a new cartoon or write a funny article or even encourage/inspire/uplift my sisters in meno. Guess I need to quit expecting so much of myself and take my own Humor Replacement Therapy!!

A little venting never hurt anyone, right? And it was just a tiny little pity party....now back to your regularly scheduled program.

If there's anyone who wants to join me on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas, we've got until Mar. 1 to get the deposit in! I'm looking forward to a whole group of "pauzing" women, but I'd love to have some fellow lowcarbers on board to help keep me on the straight and narrow! Check out the details here: http://www.minniepauz.com/cruise2003.html

Actually, there's 4 ladies who's daughters are going along, including MINE.... how cool that will be even though she will have 4 friends with her and told me "now we don't need any of the Minnie Pauz stuff".....hahahah.... I just can't tell you how much I need to get away!! Dee