Old Tue, Feb-18-03, 20:55

Plan: Zone
Stats: 151/129/128 Female 5'4"
BF:17.5%
Progress: 96%
Default Re: thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by aisha
zone coach _ Your body has really inspired me. Whilst I am in pretty good shape , Im still not the CALVIN kLEIN UNDERPANTS model look yet.

They always seem a bit thin IMO
Quote:
This is really facinating stuff and I am going to investigate my own situation....What site ought I start with to get a general overview and get started zoning.

This is what worked for me: First I bought the book "A Week in the Zone" ~ read it cover to cover one night and began following the menus right away. At first, it seemed like such an enormous amount of food that I thought I had to be doing something wrong. I've found the zoneperfect site to be extremely helpful. I would suggest going out the the FAQ section(s) first and also the Body Fat Calculator. It will tell you how many blocks you need. That should be enough to get you on your way. If you can't find the book, don't worry. The FAQ section has more than enough information; it will just be a little more cumbersome piecing it all together. Don't feel the need to learn it all at once. It takes time and patience with yourself and your body's reaction to food. The weight loss will come.