View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Feb-18-03, 19:26
Registered Member

Plan: General LC
Stats: 235/218/150
BF:
Progress: 20%

no girl on this earth, big or small, enjoys the gynecologist or feels comfortable there. have you never been to one? the first time i went i was 17 and i was scared out of my mind. but god am i thankful i got that overwith. i have had a lot of problems and if it werent for going to the doctor i would have never found out about them. about a year ago after a routine pap smear i was informed i had an abnormality in my cervix that would lead to cancer. all it took was that word-CANCER and i thanked heavens i went. trust me i hate it more than anyone i know.....but just remember, the doctor you go probably sees at least 10 vaginas every day, on all sizes and shapes of women...so it isnt like hes going to single you out and judge you. trust me you want to suck it up and go find out if something is wrong. if i wouldnt have been brave and went, i could be dead right now, or had to have a historectomy and have to face the thought of never being able to have babies....at 19 i braved through 2 surgeries on my cervix and uterus and i lived........im sure you can find the strength to go for a routine exam. i hope you do, even though i know you didnt want to hear this. but it is so important to go to the doctor routinely and get checked up on. please think about it and remember, the doc wont judge you, they are just concerned about your health and they care about you. hope everything is ok.