View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Feb-18-03, 15:10

Plan: WebMD w/LC choices
Stats: 322/297/199 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 20%
I go in surges. For example, last week I lost 2, the week before .5, before that 4.5, but nothing in the two weeks prior to that. Right now I'm due for a surge since TOM just packed up and left. Hopefully. I did have a short 2 week "pause" after induction. Remember, it's only a stall if you haven't lost any pounds or inches for 4+ weeks. It seems like a long time, but your body will do some amazing redistributing during this time which usually results in inches lost. Keeping the faith is the most important thing to remember during these times. HTH!

I'm fortunate that sugar alcohols do not affect me-- as long as they're consumed in moderation. That's my key.

I am a BIG gum chewer- I think it's something to do with oral fixation. I go through a few packs a week, but nothing like when I quit smoking. Anyhoo, I chew a few varieties of Extra and Carefree Koolerz (lemonade is the best!)- they both have 2g of sugar alcohols that translate into the 2g of carbs.

Testing items out is the only way to know whether you stall or not with these YMMV items.

Best of luck and happy LCing!
Nikki