View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Feb-18-03, 12:37

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 298/265/145
BF:
Progress: 22%

Thanks Jess for your response & your encouragement - I was wondering when a FM person would surface!

Thanks for the candida reference. I have read all I could on both that section of the board & the thyroid one, over the last few weeks. As with everywhere on this forum, there is good information & interaction. I'm so glad to find you all!

I think our systems can be very complex, and that lots of factors can "pile up". I know that's true for me. Mine go kind of in this order - hypoglycemia (1st diagnosed in mid 20's) Graves Disease followed by hypothyroid (mid 30's) allergies to mold/fungus/etc (late 30's) & finally accepting that I demonstrate most of FM symptoms (though I still won't fully "claim" the FM label (mid 40's). I'm 50 now.

So yes you're right on target in one respect. There is toxicity coming out - I just don't know what kind. It could well be candida, though my DC insists I'm clear (or was about 5 months ago, anyway).

Since my 2/10 LC reentry, I haven't managed to 100% eliminate sugar. The hypoglycemia makes that really hard for me -I have always jumpstarted my body & stopped the shakes with juice - & still am having 1/3 - 1/4 cup of watered down juice in the morning. Maybe I can figure out a way to let that go....

Have a healthy, vibrant day!