View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Feb-17-03, 13:58

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power
Stats: 271/217/186 Male 6'1"
BF:
Progress: 64%

Hi, Kelly

Great question! One that drove me batty for about a month.

What I do now is go to a future date that has no entries, and enter all of the ingredients of the recipe, for one total recipe worth of food.

Then I record all of the calorie and gram data from the summary table at the top of that page, plus I then go to reports and get the nutrients for that day, recording all the nutrient details for the full recipe.

Then I go back to the date that I am having the custom food, and call up a new custom food. I then name the dish, and record it as 1 serving for the entire recipe. I then enter all the recorded data into the new custom food data base, and save it.

I then put that large serving on my daily food choice, and record how much of the recipe I consumed at that meal, like 1/10, or 1/8 or 1/4, and then the program calculates what my body consumed from that portion of the recipe.

Then I go back to the future day, and delete all those entries so that it will be blank when the day comes.

Works pretty good so far. It sure is a lot of time consuming work, but the results are nice to have.

Keep on, keepn' on!