View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Feb-17-03, 12:14

Plan: Modified SB...switched from Atkins
Stats: 150/145/125
BF:
Progress: 20%

LOL..Vicki

I have wrapped my mind around the whole "pee mystery"thing, wondering if I was peeing heavier than I use to.

Hi Allen (and everyone) been following your posts on and off ...have yet to read your journal(but Im working on it, there is just sooooooooooo much on this site!) Please dont get discouraged( I know its hard at times) you are doing so great, and fluctations seem to be a very common thing with everyone.

I got down to 144( 11 days on induction) then bumped up to 147 and am now down one. In my case it was me slipping up on my carb count but even if I didnt Im postive I would see a stall or scale jump sometime. Its all part of it. Im back on induction day 1 and going to take my measurements and track inch loss too.

Thank goodness I found this site, for if I didnt know that this was something everyone went through I would have quit, thinking it was one of those many "fad diets" I was on in the past.

Keep up the determination, Allen, Im sure the scale will start moving down again in no time!

Arrow your post was very helpful, I'm gonna incorporate the averaging into my plan. Thanks so much! I too weigh in every morning....just like to completely know what my body is doing day to day fluctations and all.

Much love, laughter and success to everyone!