View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Feb-17-03, 07:43

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%

Hi Dennis

Congratulations on loosing 48 pounds in 3 months, that is some going. I'm not surprised that your body has called a short halt to its weight loss, it is probably trying to work out how to redistribute its fat around your body to keep things even. It has taken me a year and a half to get to your stage, so you can see how quickly you have progressed.

Just keep on doing what you have been doing. Do not go back to induction. You say your measurements are going down, so I expect that you are putting on more muscle weight at the moment and of course this weighs more.

I am sure that in the next week or two the pounds will begin to come off again. However, you only have 27 pounds left to loose and it is likely that they will go at a slower rate as your body becomes more reluctant to give up its fat stores the nearer to goal you become. Cutting back on carbs will not help speed this up, so just give it time and be patient.

I hope to be reading you are at goal in a few months and see your details in the success stories.