View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, Jan-08-11, 13:01

Plan: atkins
Stats: 205/193/150 Female 64"
BF:
Progress:

I had this issue too and was thinking on several things that may have caused it - and now, having reads these posts, I have a better idea. My stomach and nausea issues started after I went off of induction for one day too. And it was never the same. But I also wondered if it was part of another ailment altogether - something not attributed to atkins, as I'd felt poorly (cold) during that time too. I still am not sure. But I too want to start it back up again and I agree that dehydration is a big key and am hopeful that if I increase my water intake and take some supplements, maybe iron/potassium - or a multi vitamin, I can make it work again. A coworker suggested I visit a local GNC store and perhaps do a 1 to 3 day cleanse (which I doubt I will do) and then get some vitamins. So I will give this one more try. I think also, I will try to incorporate less fast-food hamburgers and more healthy, acceptable carbs. I get the feeling I overdid it on the cheese/grease. But I'll say one thing, I sure don't want to feel the bad effects like I did before - from whatever it was - not worth it for me.