View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sun, Feb-16-03, 15:46
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi all. Glad I'm not the only one needing a reality check. Is it the February Blahs, or what?

Today has been pretty good for me. I drank one too many rum n' diet cokes last night, but other than that, not bad. Today, I had an omelette for brekky, bunless burgers for lunch, and I'm going to make soup later. Probably some salad and pork chops after that.

The Sunday supplement report: I refill my little pill planner box every Sunday. This week, I only missed three pills. Not bad.

Hey Donna - one thing that helps me when I'm being social and trying not to munch is to brush my teeth and use some mint Listerine. Having minty-mouth seems to keep false hunger at bay, and the Listerine makes it last a little longer. I know, that's an old-fashioned diet trick for low-fatters, but hey, it works for me. (and it certainly can't harm your social life. )

Angela - sounds like even though you treated yourself, at least it was fairly low carb. Could have been worse: you could have had french fries and a Kit Kat. 'Damage control' is still a good rule of thumb.

Teri - glad you had fun on Friday. Sorry you had to pay for it Saturday.

>>"PLAN PLAN PLAN.... oh yeah, and COOK COOK COOK"

Yeah, that's where I've gone wrong lately. Too much cheese, pork rinds, and protein bars; not enough veggies and meat. The latter actually involves kitchen effort.

Kimberlina -

>>"my middle name is "justification!"

I hear you!! *L*

Hope you're all having a nice Sunday.