View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Feb-16-03, 12:46
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/150
BF:Ugh!
Progress: 37%

OK...I guess I need a good a$$ whoopin'... I have been stuffing food into my face ever since I promised not to!

What is up with that?

Last night and the night before I just sat in my LR and ATE. It's the COMPANY I think...I just can't sit in a recliner and chat for hours without getting up and down from the kitchen.

I'm seriously thinking of crocheting something while I'm sitting there...I really don't like the idea, but I have to keep my hands busy.

I did eat only LC stuff, but I won't run my numbers through fitday.com either. Today, I'm on the wagon, although there are leftovers from yesterday... SO, Teri...I'm going to do the PLAN, PLAN, PLAN thing too.

I'm going to work up a menu for the week that I can just grab and go...I have enough food in the house, just have to make it up. I have a big bag of wings and drums and just found some 0 carb hotwing sauce...I'm ready for my school lunches now!

Yep...tomorrow's another day...but this week is going to start tightening up this cockiness and start paying attention to the details a little more...

Oh, and WAY too much coffee and half and half...that habit's got to stop

We're HERE....let's DO this for crying out loud!!!