Old Sun, Feb-16-03, 10:40

Plan: Zone
Stats: 151/129/128 Female 5'4"
BF:17.5%
Progress: 96%
Default Re: Thanks for all the help

Quote:
Originally posted by TonyD
I have to say that I felt a lot better yesterday and was not hungry after adjusting my meals for blocks.

Excellent. That means you are finding your Zone.
Quote:
Originally posted by TonyD Coach: I did go to the zone to calculate the blocks I need. It said I have 21% body fat and should be 15%. It said I need 14 blocks per day.

That means you have 166lbs of LBM ~ Lean body mass ~ which is what you need to feed. I am surprised it came up with 14, as I would have said 16-17 assuming your activity level was higher. Are you sure you're estimating your activity level correctly? 14 blocks comes in at barely above a couch potato. What is your weekly activity schedule? If you are indeed at 14 blocks, then you can follow the menu guide in AWitZ.

Remember: Drink about 100 ounces of water per day. Eat at least one block upon waking and one block before going to bed. Spread your eating throughout the day. 5Xs is only the minimum amount of times you should eat.

Quote:
Thank you all for you help. Any additional insights will be greatly appreciated. I am working on this until I have lost another 25 pounds and am alert all day long.

You can expect 1.5 lbs per week ~ realistically
KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS!