View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Dec-26-10, 08:46

Plan: Atkins & IF
Stats: 260/213/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%

Awww...thanks you guys! I really appreciate your responses to my question. While reading them, I remembered that my midwife from my first pregnancy told me to stay out of induction and eat plenty of protein, fruits, veggies. Basically, she wanted me to eat "whole foods". She said that in doing that, I might still lose weight, simply because I had a lot of weight to lose and that it would correct my metabolism so that I processed foods more effeciently. So, anyway, that's basically what I am doing now, because I've found that induction makes me feel so weak and drops my milk supply. I just try to focus on unprocessed foods and seem to be losing weight slowly, although it has picked up recently since I've started to reduce my white sugar intake. I just want to be healthy and to have healthy kids. My oldest nursed until he was 21 months...then he said "no, mama!". He loved nursing, but knew that it meant bedtime for him. Smart little guy! My second son is almost 17 months old. I've lost a total of 51 pounds since he was born, which has happened in spurts. I'll lose some, get comfortable and then maintain. Then I'll increase my exercise and cut out my 2-3 desserts per week and drop a bit more. So...little by little....Thank you all for your advice!