View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Feb-16-03, 05:52
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%
Default Here I am, the carb-creep queen!!

Ok, I am way outta control here and I need to get serious. Friday and Saturday totally messed me up and this morning I weighed 158. A FAR cry from the new low I hit just a week or so ago
Confession time: Friday night we went out with friends and I had 3 or 4 glasses of wine...I honestlly can't remember because I was absolutely toasted. The bad part is that I didn't eat any dinner!! So guess what? Saturday I was hungover, of course, and was ready to eat anything and everything.
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 slices bacon; coffee
Breakfast #2: 2 Jack-in-the-Box tacos
Lunch: Chicken Wrap with chicken, sour cream, cheese, jalapenos, salsa....5-6 tortilla chips w/ salsa. Oh yeah, and 1/2 bowl of French Onion soup
Snack: Lg polish hot dog link w/ sauerkraut
Dinner: Baked chicken, cauliflower and broccoli w/ cheese, LC truffle

I dare not run that horror of a menu through fitday....can you IMAGINE the carbs and calories??!? It's a wonder I don't weigh 165 instead of 158. This is almost starting to feel like self-sabotage, too..... I don't like that. Getting way-lazy and self-confident at this stage.

I had a stern talk with myself this morning. I promise to be good!! Going to the store later and will plan out my menus for the week. That's my ticket to success: PLAN PLAN PLAN.... oh yeah, and COOK COOK COOK