#15   ^
Old Sat, Feb-15-03, 19:49
Renovation Cub

Plan: LC
Stats: 330/286/200 Male 70
BF:
Progress: 34%
Cool

Guess I'm another Donald inductee to this thread, but it seems like a great idea, so I'll post.

I guess similar to Shane, I've been around women all my life, and feel pretty comfortable. I was raised by my Mom after my Dad was killed in a work accident when I was 5. Spent most of my youth playing with my 2 female cousins. Oh, and all our cats are female, but we've had 2 boys to help balance out the testosterone levels in the house

Don't consider myself the typical male, not a big sports nut, and more the typical geek I guess. Like SciFi, Action, collecting DVD's. Read a lot, mostly Military Sci Fi and Hard Sci Fi lately. Just getting into Woodworking, and of course computers are pretty much the bulk of my life

I guess now we need some manly topics to talk about
I've certainly seen the opposite information discussed, the gals of the forum talking about the partners, and if they follow this WOE, how about the guys points on this. I'm trying to convince my wife, though she is still nursing and can't do a really restricted diet. I'd still like her to cut out the complex carbs, and she is coming around, but she loves sweets