View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Dec-15-10, 16:29

Plan: Low carb Paleo
Stats: 294/292/175 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Bloodroses, you have accomplished so much is so little time! You will make a fantastic personal trainer because you've been there, you know what its like to be morbidly obese, you overcame it and look at you now! Holy cow, what an inspiration you can be to a lot of other hurting people!

I agree with everyone here, they've given you great advice. There is nothing quite like talking to people who understand what you're going through because they've been through it themselves.

I love what Papajack said about being grateful even for hanging skin because that means you've lost a lot of weight. I know you don't have lose skin, but a lot of us do, and its refreshing to hear a different perspective on that particular problem!

Also, some of what might be bothering you is being here in America. I know so many people who came to this country with high hopes and big dreams only to find out that its really hard to make a success of your life here in the land of opportunities. Could it be that you are homesick for the familiarity of where you came from? You are not alone in that, many people struggle with those feelings and when you add that to the adjustment after losing all that weight, its no wonder you feel overwhelmed sometimes. Hang in there, things will get better. Just give it some time.