Old Mon, Dec-13-10, 09:28
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodroses
thank guys and it is a bit exhausting. people treat you so defferrnt and the anger of im still the same person is therer but you don't say anything i think people don't even realize they are doing it. does not make it any less to deal with you know. i had a person that known me for a while ask me why can't i take compliments i just looked at her and said what you mean i say thank you. she say yes of course you do but you just toss it away which she is right never really thought about it till now but i do i really truly can not take one it sounds like a lie to me but say something negative and i think about that one all day lol go fig. well at least i know what im going though is normal and these deeper rooted issues can't hide anymore. my weight was my coat and now that it gone i feel like i have no choice but to deal with everything and it hitting me dead on and on and on well you get the pic.

I had to stop going to one particular nail salon because the owner, who meant to be nice to me, embarrassed me so much each time that I came in, that it made me very uncomfortable. She would tell my weight loss story to every overweight woman in there. It was OK the first or second time she did it. But when it kept happening, it became very tedious for me.

Many of my overweight friends became different when around me. I was the same, but my body made them uncomfortable. I think it was because my success made them feel bad about themselves. I tried hard to not talk about it with them but they wanted to know....how?

While you feel the same inside, your outsides are what other people are responding to and you will find out who your real friends are. Time for making new friends!!!
Now would be a good time to find a good therapist to help you deal with all these changes.

At your current height and weight, you should be around your ideal weight now. Some people may think that you look too thin but they are just not used to seeing you in your new body. Give it time!!
Are you still losing or have you leveled off yet? You may want to take steps to not lose anymore weight.