Thread: OK - 'Fess Up!
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Feb-15-03, 00:07

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 298/265/145
BF:
Progress: 22%

Way to go, Julie & Ellie & all of you who stuck to your choices!

I agree Ellie - habits can trick you but you were too sharp for that! Yikes, Julie - even handling it would do me in - so hooray for you for helping your little ones have a special day.

Well - it almost didn't feel like a Val.Day to me. I had a "bad health" day. Then a neighbor showed up with a thank you box of candy for a recent favor. I tried to be gracious - even so, I asked him to give it to someone else. He insisted I take it & asked that I "pay it forward". I thought I'd take it as a business gift in the afternoon, but wasn't able to be in vertical motion. Now plan 2 will be to take it to a thrift store tomorrow & ask the clerk to accept it or gift someone with it. So I'm letting in the warm wish of the gift's intention (since the neighbor had no idea it wouldn't be a treat) & praying I can not touch it tonight.

So far, so good. Since I just restarted LC Monday I still haven't cleaned all the carby starchie's out of the apartment. So it's not much worse than resisting/ignoring those. I will have to get it out of here tomorrow - it's way more tempting than rice!

Happy weekend, everyone ~