View Single Post
  #154   ^
Old Tue, Nov-16-10, 12:12

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 385/285/235 Male 72 Inches
BF:
Progress: 67%

Well I made it to the new gym on Friday - I decided to go to the gym instead of going out drinking. It was good - I did an hour on the Treadmill and 30minutes on the Eliptical. I bought some new head phones and an arm band for me new smartphone/media phone - It definitely makes the gym a better place!! Going to see if they have a workout radio station on pandora because I am realizing alot of my music is not workout friendly.

I wanted to go back sunday but my legs were still feeling the burn. So I went back last night during rush hour and the place was amazingly packed - I was kind of surprised. It cleared out ok after 8 though. I did one hour on the treadmill and burned over 750 calories - 20 minutes on the eslcalator intervals 45steps then 65steps damn does that kick my ass - 15minutes on the Bike - Then came home and made a chesesteak and greenbean stir fry. I was just kind of throwing shit into a pot. also had a salad to help out.

I'm out of eggs today so I dont know what I'm going to cook for breakfast / lunch