#4   ^
Old Wed, Oct-20-10, 11:16

Plan: Fatty meat
Stats: 135/135/135 Male 166
BF:11%
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizellen
Well, we all have our own interpretation of the rules of whichever plan we are following and our own body's needs so choose to snack or not accordingly.

What made you decide snacks are a bad thing on your plan. Warren?
I have noticed that many people seem to eat snacks out of habit or boredom. They are not always eating because they are hungry.
I have been reading this board for a little while now and I have lost count of the amount of times I have read posts by people that are struggling with their weight but are also snacking. I believe the trick is to eat in a way that keeps your blood sugar stable whether you are trying to lose fat or gain muscle.
I find that when eating healthy lc meals, my blood sugar stays stable long enough for me to need just 3 or 4 meals per day and no desire for snacks. I only eat 4 meals if I'm working. My work is very physical so I burn a lot of calories. I will sometimes have a small amount of food at 4pm just to help me along until my evening meal. You could call this a snack but I only have it if necessary. The 4pm feed is the same kind of food I would have eaten at lunch but smaller. Usually something like chicken soup. Like I said before, this is only on some workdays.