View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Oct-20-10, 00:43

Plan: dr. Boz Keto Continuum
Stats: 265/226/165 Female 175 centimeters
BF:53/46.8/21
Progress: 39%

It's now just after the 7th time. Yesterday I got to the locker room only to see my Mum looking very sheepish standing by the door. She told me she forgot her gym gear at home... She's going to work out today instead, and I got to train alone for the first time since we started.

Oh my word it was HARD. Not having her there to talk to was hard, but the worst part was trying to figure out how long to pause between sets, as that's usually determined by how long SHE takes to do hers. I'm immensely proud of myself. I actually pushed so hard on the leg press (up to 110 kg now, so not quite what I weigh in any case, but very close!) that I got cramps and had to walk around in between to loosen up...

I still have a lot to learn on at least two of the exercises, I'm not sure I'm straining the right muscles. But I'm getting better!

Every time I've been training, I bounce out of bed in the morning, never sore, BUT both my Mum and I have a slight problem. Insomnia.

It feels exactly like trying to sleep when a little bit drunk, my thoughts keep spinning tracklessly, and my dreams are confusing, vivid and not very restful. And this without a single drop! In a way I'm glad we're not training every single day, that would be exhausting...