View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Feb-13-03, 22:10
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 120/120/100
BF:
Progress: 0%

LOL...join the club... I'm a junior right now at a 4-year college and here's what works for me:

(1) eat a good breakfast. I usually have an egg omellett in olive oil. Usually takes me 5 minutes to make and 5 minutes to gobble down. I have my classes Monday-Thursday at 8AM!!! I wake up around 6AM, check my email, eat breakfast, then drag myself to class. But you know what, the breakfast plan helps keep me awake now instead of napping through the boring lectures.

(2) Eating enough will help you stay away from all the vending machines. I find that when I eat enough during the day time, I don't have any energy lows and I can concentrate better.

(3) well what's your goal on this diet? mine is to level off my blood sugar, and maybe lose a pound or two. So yeah this diet is working for me right now. if your goal is to lose weight FAST and you want a secret formula for it, then no this diet does not work like that. But trust me, the diet is FUN and it's the best one for college students like us who loves good foods and life!!!
Live it up!!!