View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Oct-08-10, 05:20

Plan: dr. Boz Keto Continuum
Stats: 265/226/165 Female 175 centimeters
BF:53/46.8/21
Progress: 39%

Day four now, and I'm flapping a bit. I have anxiety anyways, and I thouoght I'd write about that a little...

I've always imagined that all the gym-bots I saw in the several gyms I've "supported" by paying and then not going were looking at me, shaking their heads behind my back and whispering. But this time around, my Mum is keeping me coming back for more punishment, and I'm actually really starting to get proud about how hard I'm working.

I lift so much I can barely finish the last set, and once, so far, I even didn't finish! I was so stoked! Muscle exhaustion is a major goal of mine, as much as possible every time. I WANT to walk funny going home!

So, as long as the gym-bots in their pretty, revealing shiny shirts get to see someone who obviously needs to be there one whole heck of a lot more than they do, lifting huge (someday) weights and straining until she looks ready to have a coronary, I'll feel great about myself!

If anyone ever questions my being there, by the way, that's what I'll say "Who needs to be here more, of the two of us do you think? Well, STFU then!" with a BIG smile on my face and a sarcastically lifted eyebrow.

And, I know my Mum is proud of me right beside me.