View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Oct-02-10, 11:43

Plan: atkins
Stats: 266/266/140 Female 5.3
BF:
Progress:

thanks for your reply werebear and rapiddash. I do have another course on the go at the moment, and thats Patchworking class, and I love that! There are lots of old women there, so they are mature and get on with things. Where I was studying photography there are lots of youths ages 16 upwards, can be very cheeky and starting out on life. But it feels very intimidating for adult learners like myself, where as my patchwork course is based at a primary school, so its mostly women anyway who attend, totally different atmosphere. I feel an adult in that environment.
I have tried accepting my weight, its ok for a while unti someone takes a photo of me or video then I curl up inside again. And the fact I can never feel comfortable in clothes gets me down, its like huge overspill when I sit down lol! I have a pretty face, and do the best with myself.
I don't think we have such a thing as a fat singles group here, only just hearing about 'Fat Pride' this week, I suppose thats a move in a good direction, I like Beth Ditto, she is a good role model really!