View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Sep-26-10, 16:45

Plan: Atkins - Back to Square 1
Stats: 236.2/216.4/140 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 21%

To respond to some of the questions that hadn't already been answered (and some that weren't asked):

0. The kitchen is a mess because:
  • I wasn't doing the dishes immediately.
    I ended up having a 4 week period where I was going to my mom's on my days off to help decorate a cake (cousin's baby shower).
    I come home from work and just want to curl up and watch tv.
    I wake up and just want to curl up and watch tv.
    I wish I had a cleaning person like my mom has had my entire life.

1. I am on medication for the depression and anxiety.

2. I am in therapy once every other week.

3. My work schedule is 2nd shift Fri - Tue. I have Wed. and Thu. off. I will be starting to get the first Fri off each month to be able to go to family dinners. Currently, I go to work at 12pm on Fri, Mon, and Tue. I go to work at 10am on Sat. and Sun. (Not a true 2nd shifter, but I do get the pay. ;-)

4. The fridge is rusting on the top corner. I figure that it is at least 25 years old. Hence, I want to replace it.

5. I took my doggie for a walk last night. Both of us enjoyed it. Even knowing that, I find myself struggling to take her.

6. I've never been a fan of "leftovers", so I need to make something that will not be thought of as such.

7. I miss baking! I was the one that made the wonderfully decorated desserts in the family. What good is it to bake if you can't eat it?

8. I really should look into cooking classes to learn the fundamentals to be able to play with stuff. Of course, that implies that I have money. Too bad I got scammed out of $3k earlier this year. :-(

9. I have no problem with you mentioning the depression. There is too much of a stigma attached to it. People need to learn more about it. ;-)

Thanks for taking the time care enough to ask.