View Single Post
  #210   ^
Old Wed, Sep-22-10, 18:22

Plan: none
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress:

Hi Diane,
Thank you so much for your lengthy response, I really appreciate it. I suppose, I should eliminate even whole-wheat grains and brown rice, that does seem drastic (wow only less then 20g)since I'm a carb lover, but I want to see results, so I'm going to try it out. What vegetables do you recommend that is low in starch/ any recommendations for specific meal plans? I read that you should eat whole cheese, and not fat-free cheese, and I'm assuming all dairy products are okay or not? I drank about 6 cups of Tea a day, and I use splenda, but I read that caffeine is terrible for your blood sugar levels, so I switched to decaffianted tea, I've read that tea has about half the caffeine as coffee, but also a high amount, 8 cups of my decaff tea equals one cup of regular tea! I only have the discoloration in my inner thighs at the moment, and a little bit in one underarm so I'm hoping it goes away, did you start to see improvements after two weeks? I'm also assuming beer is out of the question, what about wine, alochol?