View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Feb-13-03, 09:24

Plan: PP/PPLP
Stats: 145/117/127 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 156%

Hi eattoomuch! I agree with Rosebud that the appetite will settle in a few days. I entered into this WOE after 25 years of bulemia and it is mind-boggling how much it has done for me! After the initial 'eat everything in gross quantity' stage there does come a point when the ravenous hunger goes away. I personally haven't had a binge day since I got started seriously LCing - and I never thought I'd see the day I said that! Like Akiwican said, don't cut the lean protein - you need it for the weights. Don't panic - things will settle down for you and I'm sure you'll be as thrilled with this WOL as I am!!! And while the weight does come off VERY slowly when there's not much to lose, with the weight training you'll be seeing new muscle definition that will make that worth it! Getting rid of fat deposits and gaining muscle definition is (sometimes) even better than losing weight. I'm getting muscle definition now that I never achieved even though I've been doing the same type workout for 8 or 9 years - LCing made all the difference