View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Tue, Sep-07-10, 20:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/160/135 Female 5"5"
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs up Causes of Fibro

Well you summed it up great in the initial post here, so if anyone is wondering why we are not adding posts it's 'cause you told it like it is.

In our family we only recently 2007, realized that all the gals on Mom's side has it. I came down with it bad during stress at work as the economy was just starting to hit and layoffs were coming closer to my dept.

We each have our own way of dealing with it.

I read a magic book: "What You Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia"
by Dr. R Paul St Amand and did this crazy protocol and in 6 months I felt good in 12 months I thought I was cured and then in the 14th month my anxiety vanished, so it's all gone now. I can run 10 miles now. Further than in my whole life. It's so cool. But you have to REALLY REALLY want to get better.

But the protocol is 10x worse than chemo-therapy and you have to really want to get better to succeed with this treatment.
It hurts a ton for 6 months, you can't really work and do it at the same time.
You have to have about 3-5 months of time to just be sick.

Then you get better and you feel totally cured. There is no cure for Fibro, but this is the closest thing there is.

Most people get really bad info about it and when they get to the YUCKY part they stop and think it sucks. But it's so sad because, they had just reached the part where the condition begins to reverse itself!...and they walk away confused as to why it made them sicker.

It's dirt cheap and has been around for 40 years, but since they are a non-profit organization, they cannot advertise it.

You can get the book on Ebay for dirt cheap or from the library. Or super fast from Amazon.

There are many gals on this site that swear by it too. One did not do well, but it's easy to make mistakes on it, so you gotta study the book twice to make sure you do it right.
http://www.fibromyalgiatreatment.com

I'm totally clear of all symptoms now and I try to help others to follow it to the letter and to find a good doc who believes in Fibro and the Treatment.

I'm a 46 year old housewife. I used to be a well-paid scientist, but I went undiagnosed for so many years and was bed-ridden for a few years, so I don't know what I want to do now with my health back.

I don't want to go back to a stressful job and hubby makes good money so I don't have to work.