Old Mon, Sep-06-10, 09:33
Every day is day one

Plan: AtkinsMaintenance/IF
Stats: 185/145/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 133%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiSonu
OMG!! i gained back wid a few extra grams. i dont know??!!(i did feel lighter , i can walk more...dats wat kept me going)
but wat am i doing wrong am supposed to hav lost a few pounds??
is it cause ov my period ??!
i am on induction, i have my protiens n induction friendly veggies, gouda n philedelphia cheese. i take omega 3 and b-complex wid vitamin c supplements.
may b it was the decaf wid cream???
may b, iwas having only two meals n snacking usually wid coffee(decaf wid cream). am i supposed to increase my meals for d day?!
i dunnow, am really upset..y are'nt i losing weight..
HELP!

Whew! Take a breath and breathe. Now...breathe again.

As long as you are following the plan and staying within the induction food lists for items and quantity, I wouldn't let a few extra GRAMS of weight gain concern you. A few extra grams could be the difference between a cup of coffee and a good poop Plus, you say that your TOM is either already here or approaching...yes?. If so, it is not unusual for women to GAIN 1+ pounds due to hormone flucuations and water retention.

After peeking at your profile, it looks like you have not yet read any LC books, but you list Atkins as your plan. My best advice this early in the game is to purchase a copy of your chosen plan and read it, and read it again. There is a wealth of information in the book that explains the principles behind the plan you've chosen, how it works, why we follow certain guidelines at each stage of the weightloss journey and trouble shooting advice in case you're having a problem.

Read the book, follow the plan and relax. No need to get yourself worked up over a few extra grams.

Progress not perfection.

Lisa