View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Feb-12-03, 19:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234.5/207/130 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 26%

Hi Ellie!

Welcome! If you've been checking out the posts on this site, I'm sure that you have realized that we are your people! Most of us have been on tons of diets! I know that I have tried ww, jenny craig, slimfast, cambridge, you name it!

Thankfully, I found Low carbing, and now you have too! Congrats on your success so far during induction, and even better, you feel good! Its been a while since I remember feeling good overall when trying to lose weight!

Make sure you measure so you can track how many inches you've lost! (or try on some clothes that used to be too tight and judge from that). Have you started a journal? If not, you should definitely start one! I was a little nervous about writing down everything I was eating, but it is a big help! It helps keep you honest when you make the commitment to write down everything you eat. Also, other members can check out your food plans and give you new ideas or suggestions on how to maximize your success!

Glad that you're here!

~*Shannon

Oh...you might want to check out the Triple Digits Club forum too, it is for folks with 100 lbs or more to lose, and it is a great support system! Good luck!