#3   ^
Old Wed, Feb-12-03, 19:31

Plan: Dr. Atkins New Diet Revol
Stats: 223/223/190 Male 73 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking Hello Kristine

Thanks for the welcome,

Before my low carb diet i did eat reasonably healthy with the occasional actually daily "non" healthy snack such as a brownie which sounds so good right now. However i did eat this in moderation at least i tried too.

My reasons for going on LC is that my blood pressure is way too high for someone my age and the doc suggested losing some weight. So i decided to do something good for my health such as the LC. It seems perfect for me cause i just got a blood test done and it said that my cholestoral total was only 96 so i can gain some cholestoral safely. In fact he said i had to bring up my good one.

My modification is not stressing over this diet and eating what u enjoy with out carbs. I am not eating a lot of high fat food i am eating a lot of protein though. If anything i know i am eating the healthiest out of my family, and it feels great. I havent read the book completly, but i do understand the basic rules.

Alright i can write a lot more i always have a lot to say but i dont want to bore anyone.

Thanks for ur response take care for now and talk to u later
H.B