Old Mon, Aug-23-10, 10:49
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nka
I can totally relate to this. I can drink HUGE grown men under the table and when i went to get my oral surgery done; I was under twilight sedation, had 3 doses of halcion, and still needed a shot of novocaine every 60 to 90 seconds. He said he never used that much medication on anyone and the killer is that I told him about it and he said I wouldn't remember anything so he gave me a code word to remember while I was starting to feel the IV and I remembered the whole procedure and told him the code word when I was done. He said in 15 years I am the 2nd person who was able to do that.
also I've had 4 c-sections. During my first two I was given epidorals (sp?) and each time they had to inject me 15 times before I was numb enough for them to do the surgery. No one believes me when I tell them this.
Thankfully my last two c-sections were under general anesthesia because the first two were nightmares.

I know this is way old and you're likely not going to read this but wow! That is scary. I saw something on TV awhile back about people being awake on the operating table but because they give them paralytics, they can't even tell them they're awake. ack!